COVID-19 NOTICE: To help protect and support our community, all session during this time will be offered through secure tele-therapy by video and/ or phone. Medicare plans and some Anthem plans will fully cover your sessions. We will be happy to help you verify your benefits. Immediate openings are available. We can get through this together!
Yael DiPlacido, MSW, LCSW
Thank you for visiting Life Balance Counseling.
I help adult individuals find a sense of balance and relief from the effects of stress, trauma, anxiety and chronic pain.
If you are visiting this website, you may be at a point where your life seems to be out of balance. No matter what brought you to this point, it is important to know that help is available. My goals are to help you achieve the goals you set for yourself, help you uncover your true potential and come closer to your authentic self. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your present life.
- Create a safe and non-judgmental environment in which you could work through your thoughts and feelings, and find the insight and tools you need to move beyond old limiting beliefs and behaviors
- Rediscover existing personal strengths, resources, and coping skills
- Learn new coping skills, stress management and relaxation techniques
- Improve communication skills in order to create deeper, more meaningful relationships
If you are suffering as a result of trauma or chronic pain, we will also work together to:
- Release and relieve symptoms of Traumatic Stress in a gentle and safe way
- Utilize research findings from the fields of Neurobiology and Neuroscience to reduce physical and mental symptoms
- Create a personalized self care plan for the management and reduction of physical and mental symptoms of trauma and/or chronic pain
Whether you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to get unstuck and move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you on your goals.
Life Balance Counseling, LLC does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
We reserve the right to decline services to anyone asking us to act outside of our personal and professional ethics.