Yael DiPlacido, MSW, LCSW
Thank you for visiting Life Balance Counseling.
I help adult individuals and couples to find a sense of balance, relieve the effects of stress, trauma, anxiety and depression, and build meaningful relationships.
If you are visiting this website, you may be at a point where your life or the life of a loved one seems to be out of balance. No matter what brought you to this point, it is important to know that help is available. My goals are to help you achieve the goals you set for yourself, help you uncover your true potential and come closer to your authentic self. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your present life.
- Create a safe, non-judgmental environment in which you could work through your thoughts and feelings, and find the insight and tools you need to move beyond old limiting beliefs and behaviors
- Examine how different areas of your life may be contributing to your discomfort and develop a plan of action for each of these areas
- Rediscover existing personal strengths, resources, and coping skills
- Learn new coping skills, stress management and relaxation techniques
- Improve communication skills in order to create deeper, more meaningful relationships
Whether you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to get unstuck and move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you on your goals.
Life Balance Counseling, LLC does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
We reserve the right to decline services to anyone asking us to act outside of our personal and professional ethics.
Contact Yael Today!